|Leo loves watching the TV but prefers cartoons, here The Lion King!|
Our 7 month old Lagotto, Max, has just returned from a week's holiday with Maralyn Nash at Perfect Pet Sitters. Before leaving Max's for his very first stay away from home we did some extensive research.
The above three lovely dogs above were here at the same time. Leo (a Labradoodle) & Audrey (a Spaniel) are both ‘regulars’. For Max (a Lagotto Romango) as it was going to be his very first stay away from home his owners sensibly brought him along beforehand for a pre-stay visit to check out what's on offer.
- Full and descriptive notes of what your dog has done that day
- A print screen of a GPS map showing
- Where the walk took place
- How long we were out
- The precise route taken
- Photos so you can envision the fun and games your canine is having
ENRICHMENT AND PLAY AT HOME
|Stage one of 'Find it!' - squeak the toy then hide...|
|Stage two of 'Find it!' the hunt is on..|
- sit and wait for their food until called - no rushing the bowl.
- wait until humans have gone through doors first (not barge through doors ahead of people)
- wait for permission/ invitation before joing me on the sofa (only if they’re allowed on your sofa at home).
- be quiet. After an initial alarm bark at a noise, barking is discouraged
|Leo, Max & Audrey: on their way to Copacabana Lagoon and beach|
|Leo & Max majoring in cuteness|
|Back of the car about to go home, but treat time first!|
|Audrey: 'come on boys, keep up!'|