|Izzy stayed 6 weeks, here followed by Honey & Mello|
|Honey & Izzy find a specially interesting scent|
|Honey's turn in the lead followed by Izzy & Mello|
- So superior to Kennels that it cannot even be compared?
- Less worrying than taking a chance on amateurs who only look after dogs ‘on the side’ and leave them while they go out to work?
- And more reliable that asking favours from friends and risk being let down at the last minute?
|Mello puts his all into exercise sessions - nap time!|
For professional dog care close to Sydney, my unique high end Pet Resort on the Central Coast is where you will find the perfect answer.
|Sulla & Izzy despite size difference adored each other|
I offer exclusive care where your dog has VIP status and will find themselves staying in Doggie Paradise. In fact, the only concern you have when you book your dog for a stay at my 5 Star Hotel is they will have such a great holiday they might not want to come home!!
10 reasons we are the best in dog care:
- A true Home from Home limited to just 3 doggie guests at any one time.
- Low numbers ensure attention to your dog’s specific needs which can be catered for with individually tailored care plans.
- Your dog lives and sleeps inside the fully air-conditioned home - no kennels here.
- Dogs with anxiety separation can sleep in my ensuite where they can see me at all times.
- Company around the clock. Your dog is our job. We do not go out to work or leave our guest doggies alone. We stay with our doggie guests 24/7 observing and supervising play, feeding and activities.
- We continue the same feeding programme as when your dog is at home with you - no changes to their diet helps them settle.
- An adult only environment (no children).
- Doggie guests have access to a level and secure garden area outside and a variety of comfy beds inside.
- Daily quality outdoor exercise - minimum of 45 mins a session.
- Email ‘Pupdates’ – reports and photos – telling the story of what adventures and fun your dog has been involved in forwarded to you every day.
|Sulla a gentle giant - 55Kgs and only 18 months old|
|the GPS only measures my distance...|
|remember your dog is running & playing so covers much greater distance than I record!|
|Millie & Chloe, sisters and regular clients|
|Izzy doing her thing - enjoying life!|
|Izzy loved teasing Sulla|
|Sulla after a session with Izzy!!!|
|Shelly Beach after a long walk with Izzy & Honey|
|Izzy Honey & Mello|
|Honey & Mello, every dog has their own bed but often they share!|